Posted to uk.d-i-y
Max Demian Max Demian is offline

Default How to authenticate a wet signature. Blue ink

On 26/01/2018 00:31, Graham. wrote:
On 25/01/2018 13:24, pamela wrote:

At school in the old days, we used dark blue ink all the time but
nowadays the kids nearly always use black. What happened there?

We used blue-black ink.
It was blue when you used it but turned black over time.

Quink washable blue ink. ball-points were forbidden. Circa 1968

Blue-black ink in inkwells with steel pens in primary school. Fountain
pens (which we had to provide) in secondary. No ball pens except for
rough. (Do kids still use rough books? Silly question. I don't suppose
they write at all. Do you know that Swedish schoolkids used to use
typewriters?)

--
Max Demian