Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Craftsman 12 inch Radial Arm Saw

On 1/24/18 1:02 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Larry Kraus writes:
On 1/24/2018 1:39 AM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 1/24/18 12:27 AM, wrote:
Hey guys I have a Craftsman 12 inch radial arm saw "vintage" great
condition I'm selling it.. who wants it.. make me a good offer... You
guys know what there worth so please no low balling.. lol. Or what's
a good price to SL for it. I'm a girl so I know nothing of these
things.. can anyone help me out Thanks a Bunch.... amber

I got mine for $35, so that's what it's worth.
And if it doesn't qualify for the recall, then it's worth even less.
So good luck with that "low balling" thing.

The recalls were on the 10" homeowner saws, not the 12".
A 12" blade would have put it in their Commercial or Industrial lines.
For a time Sears sold a re-branded Dewalt 7790, which is a very solid
12" saw that could easily be worth $250+.

Ah, someone actually read the OP...

I read it, too. Doesn't really change what i wrote.
I don't buy that it could easy be worth $250, even if it's a 12.
Especially if it's old.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)