Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Delta-MIlwaukee toolmaker surface grinder w/table

"RP Firearms" wrote in message
We have an old Delta Milwaukee toolmaker surface grinder and a cast
iron bench for sale in good condition. It's been in our store in
Albuquerque, NM for almost 50 years but has been used sparingly. It
works well and is in good condition but you'll have to look at the
available photos for details. Contact Grant at
for more info. Priced to sell.

I could use a less worn-out one than I have now, but not from
diagonally across the country.

They are like a woodworking Shopsmith, more versatile than precise.
http://vintagemachinery.org/pubs/1141/12601.pdf

This enables it to sharpen the end of end mills:
http://www.grizzly.com/products/End-...=gr izzly.com

-jsw