Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lights for Doll's House

In article ,
amateur writes:

My granddaughter has a new wooden doll's house.

I want to fit some internal lights - battery driven.

Lots of battery powered Christmas lights sold off in last
few weeks. You might look in Poundland, Robert Dyas, Maplin,
etc and see if there are any left.

These could easily be broken up if required and distributed
around a dolls house.

I did something similar for my niece, but with couple of
minature jewelry cabinets with glass fronts, and semi-
concealed LEDs, and a little CMOS circuit to do the
toggle on/off hidden push button. Used surface mount LEDs
on a length of veroboard.

--
Andrew Gabriel