Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lights for Doll's House

On 24/01/18 01:04, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 00:06:25 +0000, amateur wrote:

My granddaughter has a new wooden doll's house.

I want to fit some internal lights - battery driven.

Any suggestions - even websites?

Plenty of Dolls House sites out there, with proper scale fittings,
wiring accesories, etc.

Or would MES (E10) pea bulbs and batten holders
do?

http://cpc.farnell.com/sli-vch/mes-l...older-screw/dp
/SC00448?st=mes%20holder

Or high brightness white LEDs, but they tend to be rather directional
and I'm not sure how you'd mount them.

Fine wires and a dob of hotglue. That's if you want lighting rather than
authentic fittings. I'd try for an edge mount led or a 3mm package, in
very warm white and fiddle with the dropper resistor until it looks good.