Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Mark is offline

Default Gap between sill and PVC window

"jim" k wrote in message
o.uk...
"Dave Plowman (News)" Wrote in message:
In article ,
jim k wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" Wrote in message:
In article ,
jim k wrote:
AKA 'decorators caulk'..

N/A to the OP but not sure I'd rely on "decorators caulk" on
exterior jobs.

It's interior use only.

Maybe read Mark's post to which mine & TNP refer to?

You weren't sure if it could be used ouside.
But perhaps you don't actually understand what you write.

As ever the important bit is what you choose to snip....
Jim K

the fact is some 'decorators caulk' does not work well outside, the frame
sealent i linked too does
Nememis 'decorators caulk' from screwfix
Hi teiboy,
The manufacturer has advised the following: 'As this is a water based
product we do not recommend it for external use.'
Thanks for using Screwfix Q&A.

-