Posted to uk.d-i-y
Handsome Jack Handsome Jack is offline

Default Global warming.

"Dave Plowman (News)" posted
In article ,
Handsome Jack wrote:
I doubt if anybody has said it is *solely* due to immigration, just that
that is one of the main causes. Personally I don't see how you can let
the population increase by several millions without creating a shortage
of dwellings, unless you build far more than we have done. Is that
really a lie?

We seems happy enough to build new transport services to cope with the
demand from an increased population. Why should housing etc be any
different?

That argument can be made, but it presupposes that immigration is indeed
one of the causes of the housing shortage, rather than this being a
"lie" as Roger said.

--
Jack