Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT Gender pay gap

On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 13:34:56 +0000, lid (Orvat
Pehzoyl) wrote:

snip

You misunderstand:

You misunderstand the language.

I certainly don't admit to making a mistake

I never said you did. I suggested that *if* you did we would be good.
Because you don't (in spite of the factual evidence that you are wrong
and on all levels), you have said all I need to hear (thanks). [1]

and how we stand in our interpersonal relationship is a matter
for future consideration.

For you maybe. For me, it is already decided.

Before you pick me upon the point: some may consider the phrase
"interpersonal relationship" to be tautological; I prefer to think
of it as providing clarity.

Ok?

Regarding your assertion that this is a DIY group:

It's not 'my assertion', it's a statement of fact mate.

snip

Have a good life though. 'Who loves ya baby' ;-)

Cheers, T i m

[1] You may or may not ever realise that and why you were wrong and
I'll not hold that limitation against you. Life is too short for it to
matter to either of us (where us = me and whatever alias you happen to
be using at the time).