Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Gap between sill and PVC window

On 20/01/18 17:48, Mark wrote:
"David" wrote in message
Hi

On a couple of our windows, a small (1 mm+) gap has appeared between the
window and the interior plastic sill. It only runs for 250mm or so.

Anybody got an idea of w suitable filler for this? I'd like to avoid
silicone if poss. It there suitable white plastic filler that dries hard?

Ta

David

screwfix Everbuild Window & Door Frame Sealant 300ml White code 26507

Weatherproof, durable and flexible acrylic sealant. Suitable for filling
joints around aluminium, PVCu and wooden windows. Suits internal and
external projects. Can be over painted with most emulsion and oil based
paints. Virtually odour free and not corrosive on metal.
Fully weatherproof when cured, this time is extended in cold conditions.

AKA 'decorators caulk'..

"What kind of person is not interested in those things?"

"Jeremy Corbyn?"