Martin & Karen

Default Lifting top of GE clothes dryer

I fixed a dryer at work not long ago, I don't remember what make it was, it
may have been a GE. I put the dryer on its side, then removed two screws at
the bottom of the front panel and that allowed me to remove the front panel
and access the inside.

I hope this works for you. Let us know.

Martin

"BFSUGGS" wrote in message
I have a year old GE clothes dryer. With my old dryer, I just put a

screw
driver between the top and front to push in the clamps (or whatever they

are
called) to lift the top of the dryer. I want to remove the front of the

dryer
to vaccuum out the lint buildup. I cannot push the clamps in to loosen

the
top. Any ideas?