SP

Default Looking for a switchplate

I know Pass And Seymore (sp) makes that configuration. If the switches are
on the small side that would be them. If I remember monday I will look it up
when I get to work. If you have any more info on the switches It would make
things quicker.
"barry martin" wrote in message
news:1171940663.8511.88.5255796.1816060841.RIMEGat ...
Karl:

K Wondering if anyone here knows a relatively inexpensive way to replace

K vertically aligned: triple light switch switchplate:
K ------
K | [] |
K | [] |
K | [] |
K ------
K which the original was lost during a recent remodel. I've never seen

such a
K thing offered as a standard option so I'm assuming this is something

that
K will have to be custom ordered?

May have to be special ordered. First try looking at a dedicated
hardware store (as opposed to a hardware department) for the
switchplate. If not a stocked item ask if it can be ordered from one
of their suppliers for you. (FWIW I have very good luck with the
local True Value affiliate in obtaining oddball hardware.)

-
¯ barry.martinþATþthesafebbs.zeppole.com ®

* And so God said, "E=«mvý+2P/r" and there was popcorn!
---
þ RoseReader 2.52á P003186
þ The Safe BBS þ Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
---
þ RIMEGate(tm)/RGXMod V1.13 at BBSWORLD *