Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT Gender pay gap

On Sat, 20 Jan 2018 21:20:11 +0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

T i m wrote:

In general, I agree. However, not all of us are educated to the same
level or are interested (prioritisation of the spirit of the content
over anal attention to word usage) able (word blindness / dyslexia /
eyesight) and anyone with a reasonable EQ would know and accept that
unsaid. Not an attribute present with Mr Streater unfortunately with
his arrogant and pretentious attitude. Luckily for him, that all fits
in well with his 'Fine arts' degree (obtained before Media Studies was
an option for him). ;-)

Gosh, I have a 'Fine Arts' degree, do I (not to be confused with a Fine
Arts degree)? Who knew?

Oh, do degrees from the E&M expire after time then?

Strange, and there was me thinking that Physics is a science subject.

Not getting the paint over the lines could be considered 'a science'
by some? ;-)

But well done you, whatever you have. I bet it looks lovely on the
fridge. ;-)

Cheers, T i m