Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Global warming.

On 20/01/18 11:04, Mark Allread wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2018 09:02:00 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

This winter has been as dull as wet and snowy and as cold as any I can
remember since I was a boy in the 50s.

Really? You have had temperatures of minus 10 degrees C (and lower) this
winter?

yes

You have had deep snow that has lasted for weeks on end? You
have had short periods of heavy snow lasting up to a week that have
completely covered cars?

Not this yesar. That was 2010

Our fuel bills have certainly been a lot cheaper over the last 4 years -
to the extent that the coal we bought in 2013 hasn't been touched and we
have burnt far less wood in the stove too.

You see, you are doung exactly what I said. Of coure fuel bills are less
tehse days. We have better insulated homes.

Who now lives outsoide a city where the c9old weather is actually
exoerienced?

Do you actually live in the UK? Or is your memory failing?

I must update my killfile again as I've just started seeing your posts
again.

--
Labour - a bunch of rich people convincing poor people to vote for rich
people

Peter Thompson