Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT Gender pay gap

On Sat, 20 Jan 2018 14:16:39 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:
yeah but it's baseless. We're all familiar with the usual endings and
prefixes, and able to use and understand them. What's their problem?
They're problemous & pointlessful.

Seems to be Brexiteers who moan about such things. It's called taking back
control. You have been warned.

Hmmm, there does seem to be some strong correlation eh ... weg

I'm still waiting for one of them to write out their list of things
they voted for and that they *know* they are going at actually get?

I mean, they must be pretty convinced because they voted for it
(whatever 'it' turns out to be of course). ;-)

Cheers, T i m