Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Global warming.

In article ,
Mark Allread wrote:
This winter has been as dull as wet and snowy and as cold as any I can
remember since I was a boy in the 50s.

Really? You have had temperatures of minus 10 degrees C (and lower) this
winter? You have had deep snow that has lasted for weeks on end? You
have had short periods of heavy snow lasting up to a week that have
completely covered cars?

And total ********. Except if referring to the same location. Which I
doubt Turnip has lived in all his life.

I've lived in this house for 40 years. And this winter - so far - is
nothing like the hardest one I've experience here. There has been no
significant snow yet. Unlike several years I can remember. And not even
particularly low temperatures often. Easy to tell by how often you have to
de-ice the car windows.

--
*I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.