Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Global warming.

On 20/01/2018 10:21, Nightjar wrote:
On 20-Jan-18 8:19 AM, RJH wrote:
I have to accept that very few 'climate deniers' on this NG will read,
much less accept, peer reviewed work by trained scientists. But
blog-watching, the Daily Mail and hunches. Really?

What do you mean by 'climate denier': Somebody who rejects the fact that
the climate is changing or do you include somebody, like me, who knows
that the climate is changing but doesn't think that anybody has provided
adequate evidence that their particular hypothesis explains why?

The alarmists mean anyone that doesn't agree with them, just like TNP
and lefties.

Anyone with sense knows that the climate changes, it has been changing
since the atmosphere appeared.
However the models being used to predict imminent doom are cr@p.
They failed to predict what is happening now when used in the past, so
they can't be used to predict the future.
Even worse is that they don't actually use physical models but
statistical models where suitable fudge factors are inserted to correct
anomalies without any real understanding of what the cause is.