Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Electrical question about lathe

On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 3:06:33 PM UTC-6, Bill wrote:
Can you tell from the photo whether this lathe is 3-phase? I am
guessing yes, but I'm not sure.

http://www.irsauctions.com/popups/pr...75545&id=21667

Thanks,
Bill

Email or call Scott Langston and ask. I've call them several times for more info, about items. Usually, someone at the item's location (If not the agent - Scott) will reply, fairly promptly. I think the telephone answering office is in Arizona, but not sure, though the main office is in York, Pa.

Just because the motor plate is not accessible, doesn't mean the motor phase can't be known. Location-folks should readily know.

Scott Langston

717-849-5047

Sonny