Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default Snap-Check+ Setup Tool - Opinions Wanted

G Ross wrote in
:

I bought a digital tape measure. I like it because it will convert to
metric. I am not a carpenter and seldom use a tape so it seemed that
every time I thought of it and tried to use it the battery was dead.
After a few battery changes I gave up and now it collects dust. I
already have a dust collector.

I have a digital caliper like that. Useless thing drains the battery as it
sits there with the screen off. I guess it's trying to remember the
calibration or something, but it's really no trouble to rezero it.

Puckdropper