Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Global warming.

On 19/01/2018 07:29, Brian Gaff wrote:
The problem is at least as far as I can see, that whatever the
reason, can we really be confident in fixing it? Given the number of
years we have been pumping out stuff, then I see it getting far worse
before it gets better.

What new climate mechanism ae you going to use to prove that erroneous
assumption?
The energy exchange mechanisms in the climate models don't require years
to reach equilibrium.

Is anyone out there planning long term for the resettlement of
people in low lying areas, the growing of crops in areas which will
still be temperate and protecting infrastructure against the severe
weather and fires etc which are to come? Brian

What sever weather?
There hasn't been any more sever weather so far, just more reporting of it.