Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default How long can you keep scammers on the phone?

On 1/19/2018 6:30 PM, Jethro_uk wrote:
On Fri, 19 Jan 2018 18:24:23 +0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 1/19/2018 3:38 PM, GB wrote:
On 19/01/18 14:59, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , Fredxx
writes
Record today was 49 minutes, though with a short break because the
call dropped.

They wanted me to use:
eventvwr www.ultraviewer.net www.takesupport.us www.remotepc.com
www.teamviewer.com appwiz.cpl (and then wanted me to uninstall
document scanner software!) Hopefully I save another victim.

I was doing other things including making a meal so very little
time wasted for me.

They only ever call here between 1.00 and 2.00pm. Today, Michael
wanted to talk about my Windows machine:-)

Yup. Is that or my BT phone line and broadband.

I dont have either.

49 minutes is a fine record. Well done.

I haven't had one of these fine calls for a while. I tend to tell the
callers how bad scamming is for their souls/karma. So, perhaps one of
them cleansed his conscience by taking me off the list?

I had six calls yesterday and one today all from different people in
the same company telling me about my car accident and how £4000 was
owed to me..strung them all along until they got angry..tee hee...all
because I put my phone number on an advert on gumtree ....got a text
today as well from the DVLA telling me about the £61 road tax refund I
am owed...is the world just full of parasites these days or what .....?

http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/index.html At my old home we were
inundated with the paki *******s ring us. Subscribed and the calls
almost stopped.
Took TPS to our new home. We may get two calls per week.

Do you need a landline ?

we all do ...mobiles are unreliable and you can switch them off.....

--
Jinkies !