Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Snap-Check+ Setup Tool - Opinions Wanted

On 1/19/18 6:55 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
What do you think of this setup tool? Scroll to the bottom of the
page for a video.

http://www.chipsfly.com/product/35-572.html

I have an iGaging angle cube and it works great.
Of course, any smart phone will do that trick now.
It's a shame they don't have the digital display on their aluminum model.

You have to be careful quality control of the iGaging stuff.
When I got my cube, it wasn't flat on a couple sides-- it was bowed. I
took it apart and fixed it by bending the case back in. Not something I
should have to do out of the box, but it works perfectly.

All that to say you just have to make sure it's all up to snuff during
the return-for-refund time. With those cheap prices come greater
potential for quality control issues.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)