Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default How long can you keep scammers on the phone?

On Fri, 19 Jan 2018 14:59:13 +0000, Tim Lamb
wrote:

In message , Fredxx
writes
Record today was 49 minutes, though with a short break because the call
dropped.

They wanted me to use:
eventvwr
www.ultraviewer.net
www.takesupport.us
www.remotepc.com
www.teamviewer.com
appwiz.cpl (and then wanted me to uninstall document scanner software!)

Hopefully I save another victim.

I was doing other things including making a meal so very little time
wasted for me.

They only ever call here between 1.00 and 2.00pm. Today, Michael wanted
to talk about my Windows machine:-)

I like it when they say they are 'from' 'Windows', in the same way I
like the SPAM chancers who come up with some story that might be
convincing, were it not for all the typos and technical errors. ;-)

This is in comparison with the real cyber criminals who do actually
ruin peoples lives etc.

Cheers, T i m