Posted to rec.woodworking

Default steam bending

On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 09:55:27 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 1/17/2018 7:36 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 09:03:55 -0800, Electric Comet
wrote:

On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 19:39:09 -0800
pyotr filipivich wrote:

Or in this case: how many boards did they wreck learning what
was the "right amount"?

rhetorical i know

but it is wood so they still have failures

just a reminder
wood has no imperfections but only misuse or miscalculations or in other
words incorrect expectations in its use

Wood has no imperfections? I've certainly come across a crack or two.
I've also come across hidden internal stress, which caused havoc when
it decided to relieve itself.

sentences have no imperfections but only misuse or miscalculations or in
other words incorrect expectations of a keyboard

His keyboard was fine (though missing caps and shift keys). His
sentence was fine, too. His meaning sucked. i.e. he was wrong.

pot....kettle

OK.