Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Harbor Freight Bar Clamp #60539 Review

On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 23:23:52 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 8:46:35 PM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:
They suck.

Yep. Toss my hat in with yours. They worked OK for a short while, but after that they found different ways to fail.

The only thing worse they sell in that line at HF? Those fricking squeeze clamps. I purchased carefully in the store, and within one job, all six clamps I bought wouldn't compress //at all//.

+1

I wouldn't even buy a 'C' clamp at HF, anymore.