PoP

Default Shower head

I guess there's an easy answer which I ought to know, but I thought
I'd ask the experts who hang around here

Our shower head needs cleaning fairly frequently - by pushing a pin
thru each of the little holes. This is obviously due to scale building
up as the water flows thru. For a short time after the head is cleaned
we get a wonderful shower (it's a pumped circuit), but it doesn't take
too many showers before it's off with the shower head to clean it up
again.

Is there a recognised way of keeping the shower head from furring up
like this?

PoP

Replying to the email address given by my news reader
will result in your own email address being instantly
added to my anti-spam database! If you really want to
contact me try changing the prefix in the given email
address to my newsgroup posting name.....