Posted to rec.woodworking
GarageWoodworks[_4_] GarageWoodworks[_4_] is offline

Default Kerf Maker, Fast and easy to make

snip

:~) So a cautionary modification.

Unfortunately these type jigs, and I have the BridgeCity KerfMaker,
don't allow for inconsistencies in thickness of the material that will
fit onto the dado. And plywood typically varies in thickness along any
given edge enough to be more than a few thou of an inch.

And really that is not a fault of the jigs so much as the quality of the
material that fits into the dado.

Agreed. I still use mine to this day (it's going on 6-years old).
Glad to see I wasn't forgotten around here
I still occasionally peek in.