Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Non-believers call on God when faced with a crisis

On Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 5:43:44 AM UTC-6, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 2:47:59 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:

Besides, when you hit your thumb with an eight-pound hammer it's nice to be able to blaspheme. It takes a very special and strong-minded kind of atheist to jump up and down with their hand clasped under their other armpit and shout, "Oh, random-fluctuations-in-the-space-time-continuum!" or "Aaargh, primitive-and-outmoded-concept on a crutch!

--Terry Pratchett

When I roll into a doorframe and prang my knee, I often shout,"Deity hydroelectric project!" It makes me feel better. ^_*

[8~{} Uncle Relieved Monster