Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Plumbing

On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 18:53:35 -0500, Seymore4Head
wrote:

The plumber coming out tomorrow has never been here before, but he
works for company everyone recommends. I explained what I had over
the phone to him tonight.

Good you get help soon. I like my plumber, but when he started with
tearing a bathroom apart for a cost of thousands, I put the brake on.
Nope. Go through a adjacent closet wall to fix the a tub drain. He did
but the cost $400 -- just a few hours work. My point is not let a guy
buffalo you for more money. He is still my plumber.