PoP

Default Cutting Kitchen Worktop

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 19:00:57 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

Did this the other week in the car park of Focus (the beggers seem to
be removing all those nice big sheet saws from the stores...). A rough
cut to get the two lengths I require and to fit it into the car.

I put the 3m length of 38mm worktop on my Freelander roofbars (with
the help of a Homebase employee). I swear the car was 3 inches lower
on the drive home! That was one heavy piece of worktop!

PoP

Replying to the email address given by my news reader
will result in your own email address being instantly
added to my anti-spam database! If you really want to
contact me try changing the prefix in the given email
address to my newsgroup posting name.....