Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default part of rail of my front stoop showing

On Sunday, January 14, 2018 at 1:52:53 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/14/2018 1:39 PM, Joe wrote:
Hi guys, a couple of years ago I had my steps leading to my front entrance of my home redone. I got the fence people to install a replacement rail for it. One of the posts attached to the the step is showing rust and discoloration. I would like if someone can tell me how I can handle this situation before it gets even worse.

http://rs174.pbsrc.com/albums/w120/B...h=210&fit=crop

Wire brush, prime, paint. There are paints also made specifically for
rust.
https://www.rustoleum.com/project-ca...ished-toolbox/
http://www.krylon.com/how-to/faqs/pr...-over-rust.jsp

Thank you ED, could always count on your advice.