Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Jointing On A Router Table - Can't Keep Even Pressure

On 1/14/2018 1:13 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Snip

I just "jointed" some boards with a freshly sharpened 24 tooth rip blade.
When "joined", the "joints" look good. ;-)

I'm going to go with them for the ~18" wide top for my base cabinets. 2
seams. They will be screwed to supports inside the cabinet (and painted)
so if the joints ever fail, the panels will be easy to replace.

It's a learning experience.

If you are going cross grain with your supports leave the screw holes a
little big to give the wood some wiggle room during seasonal climate
changes.

Your joints should not fail... ;~)