Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Coyote rollers

On 1/14/18 7:20 AM, Jim in TX wrote:
Preparing to make a backyard more secured for a very agile fence jumping capable cattle dog. Been reading up on the commercial product from Coyote Roller. Appears to be an excellent option but a tad expensive.

Investigating alternatives I see several home made suggestions involving metal conduit inside PVC tubing.

Anyone here with experience working on this sort of thing?

Never heard of it. String an electric fence on top of the
existing one. I bet you have to energize it for only a couple weeks.
Any farm supply store will have what you need.
There is electric fence twine and tape if the appearance of actual wire
would bug you. It might help that the critter can see it easier too.