Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Swiss government rules lobsters must be 'stunned' before beingboiled

On 01/13/2018 12:34 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 14:32:04 +0000, James Harris
wrote:

Better still, they could be sold already killed. No live sales.

They begin to rot very quickly after they die and will end up killing
you. That is perhaps why ancient cultures say you should not eat any
shellfish.

Judging from the shell middens around the North Sea, the ancient
cultures where I come from didn't have any such dietary laws. We lso
really like pigs. It's those middle eastern aliens that are weird.