Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Moisture absorbing calcium chloride crystals

I'd say quite often yes, as I'm sure this particular person has been on
before. The message was really to serve as a warning to others though. I've
seen the sarcastic posts so I thought I'd try a different tack. Its hard to
block them on my client, as I do not have the ability to filter on the
correct strings.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Rob Morley" wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 08:44:17 -0000
"Brian Gaff" wrote:

You think these hit-and-run "contributors" ever look at that thread
again?

Please if you must use this broken interface to Usenet, Look at the
date of the post you are replying to before you put electrons to
internet so to speak. The Home owners club interface seems to ignore
years so you can very easily find a post from many years ago coming
back around on there. I just looked at the origin of this one on that
site and found the following date.

posted on December 6, 2006, 11:27 am

Which makes a reply look a little strange!
Brian