Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Moisture absorbing calcium chloride crystals

Please if you must use this broken interface to Usenet, Look at the date of
the post you are replying to before you put electrons to internet so to
speak. The Home owners club interface seems to ignore years so you can very
easily find a post from many years ago coming back around on there. I just
looked at the origin of this one on that site and found the following date.

posted on December 6, 2006, 11:27 am

Which makes a reply look a little strange!
Brian
--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Stu" m wrote in message
replying to Philipj.cosson, Stu wrote:
I have the same problem, got myself a karcher window vacuum, takes
moisture
away quickly
--
for full context, visit