Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default UK satellite to make movies from space

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 08:14:51 -0000, Bod wrote:

Interesting:

A British satellite has gone into orbit on an Indian rocket to
acquire full-colour, high-definition video of the surface of the
Earth. The demonstrator is expected to pave the way for a series of at
least 15 such spacecraft, which will be operated by the
Guildford-based company Earth-i.

The forthcoming constellation - which will be known as Vivid-i -
will be the first of its kind to provide hi-def, full-colour video.
Short movies of the Earth's surface have been acquired from orbit
before, but not on the envisaged scale.

Cue lots of nude sunbathers and people ****ing the neighbour's wife
getting put on Facebook.

When I was in the south of France on a nudist beach I saw a life guard.
"He was TOTALLY NAKED"!
(Peter Hucker)