Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] dandee@xyzmail.com is offline

Default Any safe way to provide 120V power to middle of living room?

On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 11:42:29 -0500, wrote:

Yuk.
I'd look long & hard for a cordless lamp before doing that ..
An interchangeable battery with an extra battery plus
a stand-alone charger means you never have to await a re-charge
nor run a temp cord to re-charge nor move the lamp to re-charge.
John T.

If this was my project, I'd just get one of them hanging lamps with a
chain that goes over to the wall, and the cord is part of the chain.
Just screw a few hooks into the ceiling, hang the lamp with the chain,
and plug it in to the nearest outlet. Job done!!!!