Posted to alt.home.repair
Andy[_35_] Andy[_35_] is offline

Default Info on vintage recessed wall heater?

On Thursday, July 24, 2014 at 1:58:23 PM UTC-5, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
On 7/23/2014 8:49 PM, wrote:
Laura,

I agree about checking another unit, preferably one with the same floor plan, maybe one directly below or above your unit. Is it a condo, or do you rent the unit? If rental,turn the investigation over to the super or the owner. If a condo, do as suggested and report back here, we are a fairly friendly group, especially if someone has a legitimate concern like you do..

Laura posted her message in 2006, so I expect the problem has been
resolved by now.

I wonder why it's showing up 12 yrs late?

Andy