Posted to misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair
Jolly Roger[_2_] Jolly Roger[_2_] is offline

Default Apple throttled your iPhone by cutting its speed almost in HALF!

On 2018-01-11, Harry Newton wrote:
On 10 Jan 2018 07:25:24 GMT, Jolly Roger wrote:

You misunderstand

Nah. You just suck ass as a human being.

I'm actually a very nice guy.

That's why you troll the Apple newsgroups incessantly attacking complete
strangers and switching nyms to avoid filtering. That's what "nice guys"
do. Momma must be so proud.

I just happen to be very well educated, logical, and intelligent.

You're a delusional old man who gets his only kicks antagonizing
complete strangers due to an irrational and obsessive hatred for Apple.

Hence, we won't likely get along well.

There's the first fact you've ever uttered in this thread.

JR