Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Outdoor lights

Suggestion, have them 12 volt but wired up to a radio remote so you only put
them on when you need to negotiate the path they illuminate.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"fred" wrote in message
Want to get some decent outdoor lights. Auto day light switching and solar
powered ideally but otherwise 12v as the run will be up to 100yds with
5-10 lights on it

I've seen some outdoor leds which were very weedy . Give out very little
light So what spec would I be looking for ? No of leds? Wattage ?And wht
duration could I expect on a winters night where it is dark from 17:00 to
08:00

Thanks in advance for all info