Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default electricians

On Wednesday, 10 January 2018 19:48:25 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 19:42:45 -0000, wrote:

On Tuesday, 9 January 2018 21:19:53 UTC, Bill Wright wrote:
This was a sheltered housing scheme in Nottingham. We look after the
communal TV system.
The last time we were there was because the mains sockets in the
hallways had been changed by the electricians for ones with keys so that
the tenants can't plug scooters in (how mean is that?).

Scooters in hallways are an obstruction and may be a fire hazard if they're charging, quite apart from the cost of the lecky.

Much better to have the old people unable to get to the shops. Get real.

yuo think old people use scooters ?
Have a guess at the average age of those delivering pizzas, and I bet if yuo take the avergare age of scooter and moped drivers it'll come out lower than the famous song by paul hardcastle.
You can work that one out for yuorself. (I have a good imagination)