Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default The UPS arrived

On 1/10/2018 10:09 AM, Dr. Deb wrote:
I was talking to my son-in-law a few days ago, about things wood working and discussing his plans for his new shop (20x24, raised floor, 2x8 flooring, 20v wiring, lighting, heat and a/c - new everything ).

I telling him I have been out of my shop for over a month due to some events in a friend's life, events in my life and the cold (no heat in the shop). During the conversation I mentioned I was looking for a set of plans for a chain driven, twin screw, vise. I went on to say if I did not find any plans, I would just work it up myself. After all, how hard could it be, right ?

We had to make a run to the doctor yesterday afternoon, when we got home, UPS had paid a visit. They left a small package from Amazon, that I was expecting. They also left this large and heavy box from Lee Valley. Yep, a brand new Lee Valley twin screw, chain driven, vise.

I asked my daughter about it and she kinda giggled and said, "Merry Christmas"

You know, I just might want to keep him around.m ;-)

Wow! Great sunrise! It could'a been underwear.