Posted to uk.d-i-y
J1MBO ...[_2_] J1MBO ...[_2_] is offline

Default Windscreen washer jet tool

On 1/10/2018 1:40 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
GB wrote
Rod Speed wrote

They arent all that expensive, but I'm so jewish I want to check

Am I being overly sensitive,

Yes you are.

or does this jar with other readers?

Would you object if I had said scottish ?* Doesn’t read as well.

Guess I could have said stingy, but you've likely
noticed that I'm not into being politically correct.

I often use the useful abbreviation of Jap and Brit
and so quite often get some prat howling about it.

I use Paki all the time ...... for that reason

--
Sometimes having fun with a narcissist is all the therapy you need ...
Stop cheating...expose a Freemason today...