Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Windscreen washer jet tool

On 09/01/2018 23:01, jim wrote:
"Rod Speed" Wrote in message:
Found this
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Draper-Wi...97.m4902.l9144

But its not cheap for something that simple and for some reason I cant
find anything on aliexpress or amazon, presumably because they use
a different description. Anyone with a better idea of name to use ?

Fuse wire.

I bought a pack of sharp pointy things that look just like
dental instruments for £1 in a diy shop.

Intended for working on PCBs but the straight one is
perfect for pricking eggs before boiling and also for
poking into windscreen washer jets that have become
clogged with gunge because it has a decent handle,
so is easier to use than a semstress pin (the ones
with bulbous ends).