Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default electricians

On 10/01/2018 09:39, Brian Gaff wrote:
Having said that though, her aggravation is justified, itit should have been
directed at the bodgers who fitted the system, and yes its mean as I found
out the other day, a local supposedly well appointed home has stopped
residents using the advertises wifi as they claim they are all streaming
films and using Amazon Echo devices. They now cut the link after a couple of
hours and require them to go to admin and get a new password. of course
this is really impossible so they now have to have their own broadband
installed as well, and many are trying to take the home to task about
advertising free wifi when its so limited.

Brian

I think you'll find the problem is watching live tv which puts the
wifi admin in a difficult legal position.