Posted to alt.home.repair
Dove Tail Dove Tail is offline

Default OT Computers: China and gmail MX domains

T wrote:

Name caller: Russian troll, traitor, consider the USA your enemy

You smear and lie about folks wether it is me or Trump or anyone else.
You come across as a total jerk, not someone to have an interesting
conversation with.

I am not trying to have an interesting conversation with you. You are
a Russian troll and you should not be normalized or be allowed to
pretend you are something other than you are.

Do you ever think for yourself or do you only conform?

I have asked you repeatedly what you were but you refuse to answer.
You "sound" a lot like a typical condescending Brit, but who knows
as you won't say. Maybe you just picked your jerk-ness from one of
them.

I don't really care what you have asked me. Feel free to call me any
names you wish, none of your words will distract from your Russian
troll actions.

By the way, I am a decorated American veteran. Have you ever
served your country -- whatever than may be -- or do you just
let others do it for you?

Anyone can claim to be anything on Usenet, I don't believe a word you
write as everything you write is in furtherance of the goals of
Vladimir Putin and your Russian troll masters.

You are an enemy of the USA.