Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default minji battery jumpers, how so much power from such a little box and wires?

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 8 Jan 2018 21:16:14 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 10:06:28 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:

They are lithium ion battery packs. Like any battery, they have a rated amp hour capacity. A modern car starter is about 1.2kw and you need to power it for just a couple seconds.

So these seem like a pretty good idea. They can start the car, charge
the phone, power the laptop, have a flashlight. Even if they only do
some of these things.

Interestingly, one of them was 70 or 79 on Amazon, but when I put it in
the cart, it had a 20 dollar discount if you finished buying it within
15 minutes. I've never seen that before.