Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default OT Computers: China and gmail MX domains

On 01/08/2018 05:54 PM, Dove Tail wrote:
T wrote:

On 01/08/2018 02:44 PM, Dove Tail wrote:
T wrote:

On 01/08/2018 01:01 PM, Dove Tail wrote:
The great state of California is a bastion of democracy, one
which will most likely lead the USA out of the national
nightmare known as Trump.
That would be explain all the refugees. :'(

You do realize the PRC (Peoples Republic of California) is
essentially a one party state with all its media and public
education controlled by that same party?

"bastion of democracy" ???? More like a "bastion of
Gleichschaltung (conformity)". There is very, very little free
and open exchange of idea and information. You conform or else.
Hell, the CEO of Mozilla was forced out because he did not
support gay marriage. Google fires anyone who is not a leftist.
The PRC is in a long battle with the Catholic Church about forcing
them to fund abortions. The PRC is disgusting.

But, you know, a lot of the PRC's refugees come bearing money
and start business in Nevada which is a boom for us. On the
other hand, they also try to re-establish their "utopia"
here and start to make us as bad as what the ran from.

Yawn, Trump style demagoguery and hatred.

Name caller.

I hade no idea there was an area in Russia named Nevada.

Name caller

I can live with being a "name caller" simply because the terms and
names I apply to you and Trump are 100% accurate. Feel free to call me
a name caller, I will wear it proudly.

You are a Russian troll, take some pride in what you are and admit it.

Your heritage is Russian, your mannerisms are Russian, your politics
are Russian. You consider the USA to be your enemy and you will do
everything possible to destroy this country.

The only other explanation for your behavior is that you are a traitor.

Either way, you are going to fail and rest assured, pay-back will be
costly.

Name caller: Russian troll, traitor, consider the USA your enemy

You smear and lie about folks wether it is me or Trump or anyone else.
You come across as a total jerk, not someone to have an interesting
conversation with.

Do you ever think for yourself or do you only conform?

I have asked you repeatedly what you were but you refuse to answer.
You "sound" a lot like a typical condescending Brit, but who knows
as you won't say. Maybe you just picked your jerk-ness from one of them.

By the way, I am a decorated American veteran. Have you ever
served your country -- whatever than may be -- or do you just
let others do it for you?