Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Computers: China and gmail MX domains

On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 3:01:50 PM UTC-6, Dove Tail wrote:
T wrote:

On 01/08/2018 07:21 AM, Dove Tail wrote:
Chinese mail servers can exchange email with any
other mail servers outside of the PRC

Just a idiom, the "PRC" in these parts means
the "Peoples Republic of California". Chuckle.

We get a lot of their refugees here in Nevada.

Thank you for your help on the great wall problem.

Actually, no, the abbreviation PRC stands for the People's Republic of
China.

The great state of California is a bastion of democracy, one which will
most likely lead the USA out of the national nightmare known as Trump.

You are welcome for the assistance.

Poor Dove Anus. That Trump Derangement Syndrome you're afflicted with is never-ending. SAD SO SAD. We patriotic Americans would be glad to see Californiastan secede from The United States. Mexicans are taking it over anyway so it might as well become part of Mexico. Here's a little clue for you. No matter how much you Commiecrat Freaks wish for Trump to be removed from office, it's not going to happen. I'm pretty sure he will serve a second term whether you freaks like it or not. You can howl, whine and complain and claim that Oprah Winfrey will be the next President but it is as likely as HITLERy Clinton becoming President. The simple fact is, the folks who have jobs and a bigger paycheck because of Trump are going to tell you to STFU and crawl back under your rock. Your mental illness knows no bounds. Get some psychiatric help soon before you go completely off the rails and harm yourself or others. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster