Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair
David David is offline

Default 386 v in a 220 v house?

aliash)" wrote in message

On Sun, 7 Jan 2018 14:40:31 -0600, "David" wrote:

"fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message

On 1/6/2018 9:01 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 6 Jan 2018 16:58:00 +0630, Oumati Asami
wrote:

This house has 3-phase power.

A while ago, two of the five spot lights in the bathroom stopped
working. They used 12 V light bulbs. I removed the two transformers
and
replaced the two light bulbs with 220 V ones. They work now, three 12
and two 220 V bulbs. However, the lights in the walking closet
stopped
working. I checked the voltage at the switch. It's 386 V.

What did I do wrong?

You'll find out in a few days. After the house fire burns that place
the ground.

LOL
An' what's up with that walking closet anywho??

jism to pussy infections in here now

Are, they spreading?

I guess he likes me, I am in my spell check.

You spellcheck your own name???

no, just my posts if they are underlined.

Ignore the spellchecks...they're coded by illiterates such as the
Foreskin Peeler.

they do that when I am like that

Get it right the first time and you don't need spellchecks.

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I do for the homeboys.
They all expect a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews